3 Million Naira, A car, All expense paid trip, Brand endorsement, and Media expoure
2 Million Naira, All expense paid trip, Brand endorsement, and Media expoure
1 Million Naira, All expense paid trip, Brand endorsement, and Media expoure
Category winners to be determined.
The following terms and conditions will guide the contest of Miss Olamma Africa Pageant. Your application and enrollment to this contest signifies that you have read the terms and conditions and therefore submit yourself to it's provisions.
1. Contestants must be female of a minimum age of 18 years old and NOT above 28years of age.
2. Contestants who are married or have children are NOT welcome to enter the contest.
3. Contestants must come from any of the 5 Igbo states of Nigeria and can be resident anywhere in the world.
4. There must be nothing in your background that could bring the contest, the organizers or its sponsors into disrepute.
5. All contestants must be responsible for the contest fees (where applicable). This include Registration, voting, camping, your local expense to attend the camp.
6. If selected as a winner (but you are resident outside Nigeria) you will be required to stay back in Nigeria where you will carry out your pet project. You may be allowed to go back to your country of residence after the grand finale for a period of 4-weeks for your own determined purpose, after which you will be expected to return to Nigeria to commence your pet project.
7. All monetary votes are non-refundable.
8. Should you be found to have broken any of the above rules, you will be removed from the competition. No refunds will be given for any monies already paid, so please ensure you read all rules and Terms & Conditions thoroughly prior to submitting your application.
9. Should you be removed and have associated parties and sponsors requiring a refund, this will be at your own personal expense and not the responsibility of the Miss Olamma Africa organization and its parent company Emvirtue Network.
10. If rules are found to have been broken after you have been selected, your title will be revoked and you will be required to return any and all prizes, including monetary, sash, crown, and whatever else constitutes the prize you received, to the Miss Olamma Africa Organization.
11. Should you fail to attend on the specified date for the boot camp, you will not be entitled to a refund of any monies paid in relation to that and you could be automatically disqualified. If you arrive more than 6 hours late, you may also be refused entry to the boot camp and all rights forfeited.
12. Miss Olamma Africa Organization reserves the right to refuse applications. All successful applicants will receive a confirmation by email within an hour of applying.
13. Contestants shall accept the final results of all contests as honest, true and impartial as adjudged by our competent independent judges. Any public tarnishing of the image of the organization either on social media or press and other such platforms as a result of losing the competition will result in prosecution.
14. The pictures you submit for this contest and all pictures/content generated from the process are properties of Miss Olamma Africa and its parent company.
15. It shall be the organization's discretion as to whether or not any rules have been broken. The decision of the Miss Olamma Africa Organisation is final.
16. The Miss Olamma Africa Management and its parent company Emvirtue Network reserves the right to update these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary without recourse to the contestant or sponsors.
17. By applying for this contest, you are confirming that you fit all criteria set out above and fully understand the rules and requirements, and agree to our Terms and Conditions thereof.
If you have any concerns about the above rules of entry or the terms and conditions, please bring these to the attention of the Miss Olamma Africa Organisation. prior to entry. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Emvirtue Network is made up of a team of stellar break away from the norm professional young men and women who have a depth of inspired imaginations, core brand strategy and innovation mechanics.